Without question, this is a big one! Your feedback is greatly appreciated as we continue to add more features that create value for your farm.
- Dashboard View for Field Profit Center – The Financial Dashboard offers a new option for Crop Zones. By selecting Crop Zones, new widgets appear for Field Profit Center Income, Field Profit Center Expenses and Field Profit Center Revenue. Pie charts and bar graphs appear when allocating (cash) expenses and revenue to fields. The Field Profit Center report also appears when clicking on any of the dashboard widgets.
- Field Profit Center Analysis Report – A detailed Field Profit Center report is available for any combination of Crop Zones. Sort the report by crop and year to view allocated (cash) expenses and revenue totals, as well as per acre. You can multi-select Crop Zones for any combination in analyzing overall field or crop profitability. Learn more
- Transaction Templates – Payment and Deposit transactions are automatically saved and available for future transactions. Clicking ‘Use Previous Transaction’ next to the contact will list the amount, memo and date of each previously recorded transaction. Transactions prior to this release will also appear. This is a huge time saver for recurring complex transactions. Learn more
- Support for Capital One Credit Card – Transactions from Capital One credit cards can now automatically flow into Traction. Since there are different types of Capital One cards, this feature only works for those who can login to their account from https://www.capitalone.com.
- Tillage Records – Now you can enter, edit and remove tillage records in Traction. Pick from your list of equipment and personnel to manage your tillage activities for any combination of Crop Zones. Learn more
- Add Custom Products within Field Records Wizard – When entering products for seeding and application records, you can now add custom products within Step #3 of the wizard. This way you don’t have to start over if a product is missing. Learn more