- Target Labels and Numbering – When using target sampling, you now have the ability to not only hide the labels for each sample target, but you can also define the starting target number used in the sampling event. Learn more
- Maximum Sampling Distance – You can set your maximum distance from target setting and receive notifications when you are outside of this range. If you are outside the range, you can select to mark at the target location, mark target at your current location, or create a new sample at you location. With this feature, you can ensure that your samples are taken within a defined distance to their target. Learn more
- Distance to Target – When using target sampling, you can now see your current distance from the next sample target. Depending on your current distance, the label will either be green when you are within range or white when you are out of range.
- New Sharing Options Available – Now you can easily share shapefile data directly from your iPhone or iPad. The Traction Field app now supports sharing a shapefile of a field, along with your sample events. You can choose to send the zip file via text, e-mail, or a cloud sharing platform like iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, and more. Learn more
- Navigate to Field – From a field that has a boundary, you now have the option to load the coordinates into Apple or Google Maps, or copy them to utilize in another navigation app of your choice. Learn more