October 2023 Feature Release
Exciting News! Based on your feedback, we’ve enhanced the Operations platform by adding scale tickets and loads. Now you can capture your tickets to further improve crop inventory tracking and field profitability.
For those using electronic scales or a digital platform such as Bushel or Libra Cart, you will be able to import CSV files following our next release in November. This will be another time-saver for you, so we’ll keep you posted when this is released.
- Assign a shrink value for each storage location. This becomes the default value if one is not entered for the crop, helpful when delivering to different locations such as grain elevators that have different shrink values.
- Enter tickets that include Gross Weight, Tare Weight, Percent Moisture, Percent FM, and more for calculating Dry Yield.
- Customize the attribute preferences for recording all load details such as Protein, VOM, Heat Damage, etc.
- Leverage the all-new Crop Inventory Loads interface to see all load data which can be filtered by year, crop and field or sorted by ticket, field and storage location.
- Import a CSV file of your loads from electronic scales or digital platforms (coming in November).
- Bulk entering harvest records now allows you to designate the exact yield amount for each field.
- Enter dry yield totals for fields (can be a rough guess) and later edit these harvest records to add loads for each field to calculate exact dry yield.