This month we’ve focused on many areas of the platform to give you more insight of your operation. Some of the big ones include filtering field records and addressing Net Income on the Cash Balance Sheet. Enjoy!
- Cash Balance Sheet correctly reflects the year-end Net Income and Drawing/Dividend values.
- Cash Income Statement and Balance Sheet default to the previously selected entity(s).
Bank Account Connections
- A ‘Sync Start Date‘ is now available in order to pull down bank and credit card transactions from that date forward.
Chart of Accounts
- View balances for a specific date range.
- Add an existing revenue or expense account to a new entity.
- Filter field records based on date, grower/farm/field, year, crop, operation type and product.
- Add multiple growers in the Farms/Fields area, helpful when using multiple growers for custom work.
- Field Records remember ‘Items per Page’ setting, if changed.
Live Chat Icon Preference Update
- Show or hide the live chat icon based on your preference. This chat icon will be hidden by default, but can be shown at any time by clicking the ‘Show Chat Icon’ option located under the ‘Hello Username’ dropdown menu. Once the icon is visible, you can hide it again by using the same steps.