This month, we released sampling Work Orders with the ability to print bag labels. Newly released features to dramatically increase efficiencies for you and your samplers. Scan to start, map view status, and more. Enjoy!
- Print a Summary Sheet for Work Orders. These sheets include a QR code for samplers to scan using the Traction Field app, prompting them to the assigned Work Order in the field.
- Print lab check-in sheets prior to starting field tasks from each Work Order.
- Print soil sampling bag labels prior to starting field tasks from each Work Order.
Field App (v1.6)
- Start a Work Order by scanning the QR code located on the Summary Page or bag label sheet.
- See the status of Work Orders using the map or list view.
- Manage sampling process integrated with the Work Order.
- Label Work Orders as completed and sync them to Traction Professional Agronomy to simplify Work Order management.