- The Real Cost in Skipping Soil SamplingNovember 22, 2021Fertilizer decisions for 2022 Aaron Young of Edd’s Supplies suggests taking a hard look at soil test results when making fertilizer decisions for 2022. With news of looming supply shortages and increased costs, farmers are trying to find ways […]
- November 2021 Feature ReleaseNovember 10, 2021Very exciting month of agronomy enhancements. Use equation adjustments, product constraints and custom equations to optimize your fertility recommendations. Enjoy! https://youtu.be/YTd1_V5ALvE Basic Agronomy Custom Fertility Recommendations – […]
- Traction Payroll Coming SoonOctober 19, 2021DO YOU NEED FARM PAYROLL FOR 2022? We know payroll is an important part of your farm business. If you are using an outdated payroll system or simply don’t like your current one, look no further! Traction is introducing a new farm payroll solution, […]
- October 2021 Feature ReleaseOctober 4, 2021BASIC OPERATIONS Detailed Field Profit Center Report – [Requires Basic Accounting] A new ‘Crop Zone – Detailed’ report is now available. This report shows Crop Revenue from harvest records with the value reflecting the […]
- Leveraging Farm Data to Make Better Decisions, More ProfitSeptember 24, 2021High Emphasis on Farm data It’s been said knowledge is power and that is especially true for farmers. On any given day, farmers make a number of decisions – some big, some small. Every decision a farmer makes has an impact on the farming operation, […]
- September 2021 Feature ReleaseSeptember 10, 2021With the latest release of Traction, we’ve added crop sales and harvested crop inventory tracking. These features are quite timely for harvest season. Enjoy! https://youtu.be/hSV8Vb4R9r4 BASIC ACCOUNTING Crop Sales – [Requires Basic […]
Join our Mailing list
Keep up with the latest news from Traction. Be the first to know about new products, software updates, blogs and webinars.