- Keeping Your Farm Data SafeMay 9, 2022Organic farmer Scott Myers stresses the importance of having organized and accurate records. [Read More]
- QuickBooks Desktop Service Discontinuation PolicyApril 18, 2022It was brought to our attention that services for older versions of QuickBooks Desktop are scheduled to be discontinued. [Read More]
- Thinking Beyond QuickBooksApril 11, 2022If you find yourself using QuickBooks®, it’s time to consider other options to better position your farm for the future. [Read More]
- Sampling Work Orders and Bag Labels Now Available!April 6, 2022This month, we released sampling Work Orders with the ability to print bag labels. Newly released features to dramatically increase efficiencies for you and your samplers. [Read More]
- April 2022 Feature Release [Accounting]April 5, 2022In this release, we’ve completed equipment costing so that your Field Profit Center Reports reflect your true costs. You can also filter by vendor to see total purchase amounts for any date or dollar range. [Read More]
- March 2022 Feature ReleaseMarch 8, 2022In this release we have two new features, the first phase of our Climate FieldView and John Deere Operations Center integration, along with the initial release of Equipment Cost Allocation. [Read More]
Join our Mailing list
Keep up with the latest news from Traction. Be the first to know about new products, software updates, blogs and webinars.